Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh my noodles, is there hope for reverb10 after all?

I'm not coming back to reverb10.  At least I don't think I am.  But I did want to post about two reverb related things that actually made me feel tingles in my stomach and goosebumpy on my skin.  I know, it's hard to believe, but here you go, you can judge for yourself.

First, I stumbled on Elizabeth Marie's blog and was humbled and inspired by her take on yesterday's prompt, which when I read it, I thought "I'm glad I'm not doing this anymore," and when she read it, came up with excellent writing:

http://sidneyport.blogspot.com/2010/12/reverb-10-one-in-which-i-capture.html

http://sidneyport.blogspot.com/2010/12/one-thats-merely-blip.html

Second, today's prompt was written by someone who ISN'T a New Age consultant or guru of any kind, isn't selling anything and is an editor at Harper Collins.  You know what else, the prompt didn't suck.  It almost makes me want to resume doing reverb10 again.  We'll see.  Maybe I'll post as and when the mood strikes me.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Marie said...

I don't know why this post makes me laugh. Thank you! I'm still struggling with the prompts. Maybe it's time I took a break and read a book. Or vacuumed!